Piazzale Stazione Marittima, 80133 Napoli NA
The Expo Napoli conference structure is located in the centre of Naples, in front of Palazzo San Giacomo separated from the large Town Hall Square, on a strip of land stretching out toward the sea in the middle of the Bay in the heart of Naples.
The monumental building was built in in the Fascist period between 1933 and 1936 and recently its interior spaces have been renovated and reorganized combining the beauty of its architectural lines with the functionality of a totally reorganized interior.
The Maritime Station of Naples consists of two wings of approximately 182 meters each. It covers an area of over 3.300 m2. The exterior decoration reproduces twelve medallions in Trani stone: of these, eight depict various geographical locations (East Africa, Rome, Athens, Cairo, Rio De Janeiro, Calcutta and, of course, Naples). The others represent navigation by sea and air, a steamer and a Roman ship. There are four bronze metopes, representing Castor and Pollux and the wealth of maritime trade, in addition to the classic bronze horses.
It is easily reachable on foot from the city centre, close to city hotels, restaurants, shopping streets, museums, theatres …
From the Sea front 15 minutes on foot
From the shopping Center 15 minutes on foot
From the historical Center 25 minutes on foot
100 metres from Molo Beverello, the terminal of
ferry boats and hydrofoils to the islands.
3 km from the railway station
7 km to the airport