Deadline for submission is 31 July 2021. The authors will be informed of the decision on acceptance of their abstracts by the Mid of August 2021.
To provide maximum information in the abstract please:
- Find a vivid title for your presentation indicating the nature of the investigation
- State the specific objective of the study, the methods used, summaries the results obtained and discuss the conclusions reached.
- Ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
- Specify the Category
- Conflict of interest: Yes or No
Guidelines for submission
- Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
- Avoid abbreviations in the title
- Abstracts should not exceed 1800 characters incl. numbers and symbols.
- Abstracts have to be structured as follows: Objective, Methods, Results and Discussion/Conclusion.
- The submitting author will be the main author but you can add additional authors at the bottom of the form. Indicate all author‘s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country).
- Videos are presentations of “Surgical techniques” and are NOT ePosters.
- Video submission (maximum duration is 5 minutes) requires a short written structured abstract. Please provide a link to the video file location (eg dropbox link or video site link). Please note the maximum file size is 2GB and the video files should be in the following format: MP4 (ideally) or MOV, WMV, or AVI.
- No figures or grafts are accepted.
- Videos and ePosters will be made available to view for meeting delegates before and four weeks after the meeting.
Please ensure you have patient consent. You might be asked to confirm this at any stage of the submission process. It is your responsibility to ensure that your patients know how their data is being used.
First Authors are limited to two abstract submissions.
It is not possible to submit abstracts by e-mail or postal mail.
Submissions of novel research in the fields of orbit, lacrimal and oculoplastic surgery are invited.
Please make sure your abstract is of original contemporary work that has not already been published.
It is compulsory to all the authors to know about the plagiarism and how to avoid it by following ethical guidelines.