Dilemmas In Periocular and orbital tumour management
- Online or face to face at: The Education Hub, 15 Ebenezer Street, London, N1 7NH
The 2023 Dilemmas in Periocular and Orbital Tumour Management course will take place on Friday 26th May 2023.
Full details here https://checkout.moorfields.nhs.uk/product?catalog=Periocular-and-Orbital-Tumour-Management
Dilemmas In Periocular and Orbital Tumour Management 2023
This is the 5th Module of the successful Dilemmas in Periocular and Orbital Oncology series. We present an update on management of periocular carcinomas with discussion of locally advanced tumour cases, including robotics.
- Update in periocular non-melanoma malignancies (basal, squamous, sebaceous, merkel cell carcinomas)
- Update in periocular lentigo maligna, cutaneous and conjunctival melanoma
- Update in management of locally advanced disease and introduction to robotic assisted ocular surgery
- Update on management of lacrimal gland carcinomas
Dilemmas In Periocular and Orbital Tumour Management is an International collaboration between Moorfields Eye Hospital, London and MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, bringing you the latest research and practice in periocular and orbital oncology.
The course features a full day of lectures delivered by leading speakers and chaired by Ms Claire Daniel, Ocular Oncology Lead at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, UK and world renowned Professor of Orbital and Ocular Oncology, Bita Esmaeli from MD Anderson, Houston, USA.
You will have the option to attend in-person at our training centre in Ebenezer Street, London N1 or online.
Please click here to download the programme.