The ESOPRS Annual Congress offers researchers and clinicians the possibility to enhance and disseminate the impact of their findings by calling for abstract submissions.
Be part of the scientific program and submit your poster, presentation or video abstract online on the congress website.
Abstract submission is open from February 1st and ends April 26th, 2019.
The ESOPRS Abstract committee will assess all submissions received by the deadline of June 20th, 2019 and nominate the best abstracts for inclusion in the scientific programme.
Guidelines for preparation
To provide maximum information in the abstract please
– state the specific objective of the study, the methods used (if pertinent), summaries the results obtained and specify the conclusions reached.
– ensure that the abstract does not contain spelling, grammar or scientific errors, as it will be reproduced exactly as submitted.
Guidelines for submission
– Abstracts are to be submitted in English.
– Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation
– Avoid abbreviations in the title
– Abstracts should not exceed 300 words incl. numbers and symbols.
– A maximum of 1 table (max 10 columns/10 rows) and 3 images (max 500 KB and max 600(w) x 800(h) pixel) are allowed
– Abstracts have to be structured as follows: Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
– Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title (DO NOT capitalize each word).
– The author‘s name (full first name, family name) and place of work (institution, city, country) should be indicated.
– If you would like to submit a video (maximum duration is 10 minutes), a short written abstract is still required.
The abstract submission constitutes a formal commitment by the author to present the corresponding abstract as poster, presentation or video in the session and time slot assigned by the Abstract/Programme Committee.
Changes in authorship should be communicated to the Abstract Committee in order to ensure correct appearance in the printed programme.
If the author is unable to present his work one of the co-authors or a presenter should take over this responsibility. The change of the presenting author needs to be communicated to the Congress Organiser.
The Congress registration is mandatory in order to be able to present the abstract. Payment must be done until July 19th, 2019.
If a delegate has registered upon the condition that his / her abstract is accepted and the abstract is rejected, the registration fee will be refunded. The acceptance of abstracts by the Abstract Committee does not imply any financial assistance or fee reduction.
Notification of acceptance or rejection will be mailed to the presenting author. Further information on format, guidelines as well as time allotment, date, hour, and venue will be sent in due time to registered presenting authors.